Our membership is open to all women who have a keen interest in improving settlement and integration services for immigrant and refugee women and who subscribe to the vision, mission and goal of the organization.
Benefits of Being a Member
There are many benefits to becoming an IWS member, including:
- Eligible to vote during our Annual General Meetings
- Eligible to stand for an election as a Director on the Board
- Receive up to date information on programs and services
- Receive information on job postings and career opportunities
- Speak at members’ meetings
- Receive invitations to IWS events
How to Become a Member
To become a member, submit the New Membership Form to our main office along with your membership fee.
We accept cash or cheque for payment of your membership fee.
Membership Fees & Renewal
- The annual membership fee is $10/year for the employed and $5/year for the unemployed
- Membership fees can be paid via cheque or cash*
- The fee may be waived for any woman who is unable to pay
- For membership renewal, complete the Membership Renewal Form and submit it to our main office along with the membership fee
*Please note, membership fees paid in cash should be exact change