ACTIVEGRAY: BEYOND 55
ActiveGray: Beyond 55 is a social and recreation program for newcomer seniors designed to help minimize the incidents of social isolation and lack of access to community resources.
- English Language Lessons
- Health and Fitness Sessions
- Healthy Cooking
- Field Trips
- Volunteering in the Community
- And Much More!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer Women and Men ages 55+
- Any residency status: Permanent Resident, Visitor, Work Permit or Citizen
- Intake Times: Ongoing intake, register anytime
- Complete the registration form at our main office
- This program is provided FREE of charge
*Excluding public holidays and over the December/January holiday period (December19th to January 6th)