Computer & Job Skills Training Program
The Computer & Job Skills Training Program is a 15-week training course that would provide both the theory and practical skills for the use of computers for personal and employment purposes. Participants may participate in either the Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel session.
Working with Windows
Resume / Cover letter writing
Online Job Search Skills
And much more!
Who Can Participate?
- Newcomer Men and Women ages 18+
- Saskatchewan resident for no more than 5 years
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident, Citizen or valid Work Permit)
- Microsoft Word: CLB 3 (achieved)
- Microsoft Excel: CLB 4 (achieved)
- Intake Times: 3 Sessions per year
- Complete the registration form at our main office (proof of language proficiency is required)
- To register for this program, please complete the registration form available at our main office
*If you do not have proof of Language Proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB), please contact our Language Assessment and Referral Centre (LARC) Saskatchewan Program for language testing.
The Computer & Job Skills Training Program is offered 3 times a year, with classes starting in
August, November & April
Next Session: April 6, 2021