COMPUTER LITERACY & JOB SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM
The Computer & Job Skills Training Program is a 15-week training course that would provide both the theory and practical skills for the use of computers for personal and employment purposes. Participants may participate in either the Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel session.
- Computer Basics
- Working with Windows
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Resume / Cover letter writing
- Online Job Search Skills
- And much more!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer Men and Women ages 18+
- Saskatchewan resident for no more than 5 years
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident, Citizen or valid Work Permit)
- Microsoft Word: CLB3 (achieved)
- Microsoft Excel: CLB4 (achieved))
- Intake Times: 3 Sessions per year
- Complete the registration form at our main office (proof of language proficiency is required)
- This program is provided free of charge