EMPLOYMENT TRAINING PROGRAM (ETP)
The Employment Training Program (ETP) is a free work-readiness program that provides the necessary skills for employment.
- Onsite Training (9 weeks)
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Techniques
- Interview Preparation
- Canadian Workplace Culture
- Essential Life/Work Skills
- Career Action Planning
- Computer Skills
- And much more!
- Offsite Training (6 weeks)
- Voluntary Work Placement
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Immigrant/refugee adults (18 and older)
- Permanent Residents, Canadians and valid Work Permit holders
- Lived in Saskatchewan for 5 years or less
- Those actively seeking employment in entry-level positions
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels 3-5
- Those committed to completing the full 15 week program (onsite and work placement)
- To register for this program complete the registration form at our main office
- All applicants must attend a mandatory information session prior to each intake in order to be selected for the program