The Entrepreneurship sessions are designed to help women learn to grow a business or develop previously established business plans. The sessions will guide women in the process and teach them to think like entrepreneurs.
- How to Start a Business
- Credits & Loans
- Business Plans
- Growing a Business
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer women 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status: Permanent Resident, Citizen, Visitor or Work Permit
- Intake Times: ongoing intake
- Complete the registration form at our main office
- This program is provided FREE of charge
12:30pm - 2:30pm
January 9, 2019 - February 27, 2019