Employment Training Program (ETP)
The Employment Training Program (ETP) is a full-time work-readiness program that provides knowledge and skills to help participants gain employment in Canada.
Onsite Training (9-weeks)
Resume/Cover Letter Writing
Job Search Techniques
Canadian Workplace Culture
Essential Life/Work Skills
Career Action Planning
And much more!
Offsite Training (6-weeks)
Voluntary Work Placement
Who Can Participate?
- Women and men ages 18 years or older
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Residents, Work Permit or Citizen)
- Lived in Saskatchewan for less than 5 years
- Actively seeking employment in entry-level positions
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels 3-5
- Those committed to completing the full 15-week program (onsite & offsite)
- All applicants must attend a mandatory information session prior to each intake in order to be selected for the program
- To register for this program, please complete the registration form available at our main office
*If you do not have proof of Language Proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB), please contact our Language Assessment and Referral Centre (LARC) Saskatchewan Program for language testing.
The ETP program is offered 3 times a year, with classes starting in
August, November & April
Full- Time program (9-weeks onsite training)
Monday to Friday
9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Next Session: August 18, 2020