Our membership is open to all women who have a keen interest in improving settlement and integration services for immigrant and refugee women and who subscribe to the vision, mission and goal of the organization.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
There are many benefits to becoming an IWS member, including:
- Eligible to vote during our Annual General Meetings
- Eligible to stand for an election as a Director on the Board
- Receive up to date information on programs and services
- Receive information on job postings and career opportunities
- Speak at members’ meetings
- Receive invitations to IWS events
MEMBERSHIP FEES & RENEWAL
- The annual membership fee is $10/year for the employed and $5/year for the unemployed
- Membership fees can be paid via cheque or cash*
- The fee may be waived for any woman who is unable to pay
- For membership renewal, complete the Membership Renewal Form and submit it to our main office along with the membership fee
*Please note, membership fees paid in cash should be exact change
JOIN THE IWS BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
International Women of Saskatoon is looking for board members! If you're interested in getting involved and helping us lead this great organization, please email email@example.com for more information.
We are especially looking for directors with experience in finance, fundraising, law, and/or human resources.