Settlement Advisor Program
The Settlement Advisor Program uses case management strategies including needs assessment, personalized action planning, referral protocols and group learning/information sessions to assist clients.
Support Available Includes:
Developing a settlement action plan
Information on getting a Drivers Licence or SIN
Assistance applying for a Health Card
Assistance applying for Child Tax Benefits
Information on housing and education
Shopping information (food, clothing, and more)
Health and recreation information
Referrals to other community programs and resources
Who Can Participate?
- Women and men ages 18 +
- Living in Saskatchewan for less than 2 years
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (Permanent Resident, Citizen, valid Work Permit)
- Registration is ongoing throughout the year
- To register for this program, please contact our main office
- All IWS programs are provided FREE of charge
The Settlement Advisor Program requires clients to make an appointment to meet with program staff.
To make an appointment, please call our main office at 306-978-6611
or email firstname.lastname@example.org