JUST4WOMEN: SOCIAL NETWORKING & SUPPORT GROUPS
This program provides a number of opportunities for newcomer women to gain increased awareness of diverse cultures, participate in social connection activities, develop friendships, broaden their social networks and build bridges across cultures.
- Canadian & ethnic cooking sessions
- One-on-one supports
- Special events
- Field trips
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer women 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status: Permanent Resident, Citizen, Visitor or Work Permit
- Intake Times: ongoing intake
- Complete the registration form at our main office
- This program is provided FREE of charge
PROGRAM SCHEDULE: Cooking Sessions
*Excluding public holidays and over the December/January holiday period (December 17th to January 4th)