The Entrepreneurship sessions are designed to help women learn to grow a business or develop previously established business plans. The sessions will guide women in the process and teach them to think like entrepreneurs.
- How to Start a Business
- Credits & Loans
- Business Plans
- Growing a Business
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer women 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status: Permanent Resident, Citizen, Visitor or Work Permit
- Intake Times: ongoing intake
- Complete the registration form at our main office
- This program is provided FREE of charge
10:00am - 12:00pm
Starting Wednesday, April 3, 2019
*Excluding public holidays and over the December/January holiday period (December 17th to January 4th)