W0-Mentors is a mentorship program where newcomer, immigrant or refugee women are matched in pairs to provide ongoing support and guidance. The mentors are women who have gone through the integration process themselves and have since become settled, and the mentees are women who have newly arrived to Saskatoon. The program takes place over a 3 month period, with the option of career-focused or social support mentorships.
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Career Guidance
- Social Connections
- Check-in and Celebrations
Who Can Participate?
- Newcomer women 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status
( Permanent Resident, Citizen, Visitor or Work Permit )
- Intake Times: ongoing intake
- To register for this program, please complete the registration form available at our main office
- All IWS programs are provided FREE of charge
If you are interested in becoming a Mentor or Mentee, please complete the registration forms found online or visit us at our main office location.
Meeting times will be flexible and dependent on availability of Mentors and Mentees