Needs & Assets Assessments & Referrals (NAARS)
Are you new to Saskatoon or Regina?
The NAARS program is the first stop on your settlement journey!
Book an appointment with one of our qualified staff who will talk to you about your needs and goals as you start your life in Canada. They will provide you with a Personalized Settlement Action plan and refer you to programs in the community that will help you achieve your goals.
- A comprehensive Needs and Assets Assessment that covers the following topics:
- Safety and Security
- Life Skills
- Health (Physical and Mental health)
- Money and Finance
- Your connections to the Community
- A Personalized Settlement Action Plan that will guide you to achieve your immediate and long term goals.
- A Referral to one of our partner agencies that will support you to achieve those goals. This agency will support you until you achieve independence.
- Interpretation and Childminding supports are available
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, some program components may be altered. Please contact our office for details.
Who Can Participate?
- Clients must be Permanent Residents.
*Proof of Permanent Residence is required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Note: The LARC does not provide free assessments for the purpose of academic enrollment and citizenship application