Our Drop-In English as an Additiona Language (EAL) class is a drop-in program facilitated by our volunteers to help our clients develop their English language skills.
Drop-in English sessions, including:
Structured theme-based lessons
Listening and speaking circles
Guest speaker sessions
Who Can Participate?
- Clients must be 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status
( Citizens, Visitors, Permanent Residents, Work Permit holders, and Student Visa holders )
- Language level: Multilevel
- Registration is ongoing throughout the year
- To register for this program, please contact our main office
- All IWS programs are provided FREE of charge
The Drop-in EAL program is provided weekly on:
10:00 am – 11:30 am