ActiveGray: Beyond 55
ActiveGray: Beyond 55 is a social and recreation program for newcomer seniors designed to help minimize the incidents of social isolation and lack of access to community resources.
EAL/ESL Based Activities, including:
- English Language Lessons
- Health and Fitness Sessions
- Healthy Cooking
- Field Trips
- Volunteering in the
- And Much More!
Who Can Participate?
- Newcomer Women and Men ages 55+
- Any residency status
- ( Permanent Resident, Visitor, Work Permit or Citizen )
- Intake Times: Ongoing intake, register anytime
- To register for this program, please complete the registration form available at our main office
- All IWS programs are provided FREE of charge
9:30 am – 11:30 am