WOMENtors is a mentorship program where newcomer, immigrant or refugee women are matched in pairs to provide ongoing support and guidance. The mentors are women who have gone through the integration process themselves and have since become settled, and the mentees are women who have newly arrived to Saskatoon. The program takes place over a 3 month period, with weekly words of wisdom sessions and one-on-one sessions between pairs.
- One-on-One Mentoring Sessions
- Group Learning Circles through weekly "Words of Wisdom" Sessions
- Check-in and Celebrations
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Newcomer women 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status: Permanent Resident, Citizen, Visitor or Work Permit
January 9, 2019 - March 27, 2019