Our Drop-In EAL/ESL class is a drop-in program facilitated by our volunteers to help our clients develop their English language skills.
- Structured theme-based lessons
- Role plays
- Activity-based learning
- Listening and speaking circles
- Conversation circles
- Guest speaker sessions
- And more!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Clients must be 18 years of age or older
- Any residency status: Citizens, Visitors, Permanent Residents, Work Permit holders, and Student Visa holders.
- Language level: Multilevel
- Registration is ongoing throughout the year
- Program is free of charge
- To register, complete the registration form at our main office
September to June
*Excluding public holidays and over the December/January holiday period (December 17th to January 4th)